November 19, 2005

Purple Women Project Update: Official Launch Jan. 2006

It took a little longer than I was hoping to launch the web site and the blog. Given that it's not a good idea to try and drum up support and participation during the busy holidays, the survey and major effort to promote the concept of Purple WomenTM and participation in the project will be delayed until January 2006.

In the meantime, I will attempt to blog consistently and well. Also going to try my hand at writing articles for publication on the subject of childfree and other related topics (any that I can write about and get published!)

Some of these articles may show up here in blog form if I can find a good way to do it. I'll be consulting my webmaster about this. (There is the Cardinal Rule of blogging -- that no blog post should be longer than three paragraphs -- to keep in mind.)

No comments: