October 03, 2007

By My Own Clock

I was grocery shopping at 7:30 p.m. The lines are very short then. At 10:15 p.m. I am still putting the finishing touches on the soup for my Chick Flick get together for tomorrow night. I am making Cream of Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup, and plan to serve it with salad and tomato- cheese pizza (delivered of course -- it is a work night).

I plan to let the gals select from the three movies I have in house from Netflix: Aliens director's cut with Sigourney Weaver, Notes on a Scandal with Cate Blanchett and Dame Judi Dench, and Premonition with Sandra Bullock. Secretly (well, not if I blog about it here, I hope they pick Aliens...I've always wanted to drive a fork lift!)

I love being a Purple Woman!

Flickr photo by The Consumerist (cc)

Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, "Premonition" is not really a good choice for us, childfree, since everything that's going on in the movie-whose plot is not too well put together-is for the sole reason that the heroine should have one more child.Maybe I misunderstood it, but that's all I got.
:(, I gave it away, sorry!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ug! Thankfully, we didn't watch that one. I think I'll just send it back. We took in "Scandal". It was very good, but there are no heroines there. I will probably watch Aliens tonight!