June 25, 2007

Ground Rules

  1. No Flaming, and please keep to the topic of alternative, childfree life experiences and reflections. Let’s have some fun!
  2. Avoid jargon, acronyms and “insider” terms so that others will be able to follow the conversation.
  3. It’s okay to disagree. This is a place for discussion and all viewpoints are valuable, however if your comments are off-color or off-subject, our finger will be hovering over the delete button.
  4. We reserve the right to close a conversation once it has run its course.
  5. Easy on the CAPITALS.
  6. Tip: Spell check before posting your comment, and consider using a pseudonym instead of just be "Anonymous".
There, now you can leave us presents...(your comment is a gift)!

Technorati Tag:

1 comment:

M said...

Teri,

I'm working on a guest post right now. Hope you can still use one?

I'm in the middle of a lot of stuff right now, so it may take me a while to finish it and edit, but I was recently inspired to write up something on a certain topic and I think it would be perfect for the site.

I can send it to you once it's done or give a short summary before that, although I can't say I know for sure yet what direction they piece will be taking.

What I do know for sure thought is that I've realized lately just how grateful I am for this site and for all childfree people who are sharing with others their stories and concerns and questions both online and in person. I am really happy that this community exists and wanted to thank you for being such a vital part of it--and for all the work you do to bring us all together and spread our voices to others.