January 18, 2007

This Just In

Chris Hernandez and Josie Vickers have put up a new site, complete with bookstore, forum and blog. I look forward to reading future posts, and the possibility of collaboration on the topic of being childfree.

Their site,
ChildfreeChoice.com, was launched on New Year's Day.

Please pay these Purple WomenTM a visit. Drop us a line and let us know what you think of the new entry into the childfree space online! (I am sure they'd love to hear from you too.)


Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Christopher Scott said...

Thanks for the link guys, although it should be noted that I am infact, male.

Anonymous said...

Chris - Now, I we had done that phone interview already, I would know that!

I have one of those names too. I hate it when people spell my name T-e-r-r-y. That's the boy way.