April 21, 2006

Childfree in the Media #1

This morning I was watching my favorite morning news show, Breakfast TV (Channel 7 between 6 and 9 a.m.) and they were talking about blogs! Well, the volume went up immediately. I even recognized the blog template of the one they used as anexample as a Blogger.com design.

They asked viewers to email them with good blogs for the Toronto area. So of course I hopped online to alert them to what we are doing here. If you are in the GTA please see what they do with their follow up segment next week. This alert kicks off my "Childfree in the Media" blogpost series.

Stay tuned.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Tuesday, April 25 BTV did a follow up segment, but none of my favorites were mentioned. They were focused on blogs that featured pictures of their staff and blogs of the "naval gazing" variety. The topic proved so popular, they talked about doing more features on cool GTA blogs and asked viewers to keep their favorites coming via email though.