June 15, 2006

New Festival in Toronto

The 5th Annual Child-free Festival hits Toronto, Canada today. This is the annual event of No Kidding! the international social club for child-free adults (married and single). It's the first time this festival is held in Canada.

The planning committee has been working on this event for more than a year and we are ready to par-teeeeey -- and make new child-free friends from 15 different cities and 3 countries.

Purple WomenTM attending the festival are invited to take the survey. The survey will close end of June so I can begin working with the data.

Technorati Tag:

2 comments:

Hillari said...

Wow, I wish I could attend that. Sounds like it's going to be a blast!

Stasha said...

I wish I'd known about this earlier! My husband and I will definitely be planning on attending next year, methinks. :)