May 31, 2006

New to Purple Women

Wanted to share this from a first time visitor to our site. It's always rewarding to hear from a reader of our blog and I will be sharing these comments from time to time. This particular visitor has her own blog. She recently posted about being single and childfree. A good read.

We've had some nice comments from outside the blogosphere and so far, no hate mail. I've published some of the best on the official Purple WomenTM website on the page called the Buzz.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

Technorati Tags:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the welcome. I was itching to start a place for the childfree and so I went on the search...and found you. I'm so glad I did.

Thanks!

Stasha said...

Thanks for sharing this. I've been meeting many potential friends from this site, and I think I just made another.

I can't express how great it is to have found likeminded folks like you all.

DivaTT said...

Great blog! I can totally relate. I've been *blurking* around here for a few weeks now. I cannot begin to tell you how much *Purple Women* has given me with regards to my life choice to be child-free.

Thank You!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is so fun! Chase, Tiara Lynn, Wanna Be Diva...Welcome and nice to meet you. Be silent no longer.

Do you realize that every time you comment here, since you are already a Blogger.com blogger, our readers will be able to view you blog by clicking on your name to view your profile?

Yes, it's online community building at its best.

Thank you all for your comments here.

kT said...

Wow. I get two new great blogs in one day? You all rock!